Monday, May 21, 2012

Manuela’s updates – She was back.


“When I was about to do the first part of my feeding walk this morning from 5.30 am till 7 am, I saw this beautiful cat again, who I had not seen for about one week. I felt so shocked about this injury on her head but most sadly could not help her in that way by that time as I had to dash to work. She eagerly ate which I saw as a good sign but despite I would love to bring her to the vet. However, tonight I returned to the place where she was this early morning although my return feeding route is a different one normally but…by then I did not see her anymore:(“ - Manuela

We post all the cats and dogs who are in need of a loving home and can be adopted:
Cats
Dogs



If you wish to give this cat, a cat or a dog a loving home, please contact us at:
manuwroblewski@gmail.com
liaison@harmonyfund.org
adoptiontimeinavsallar@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment