Sunday, April 22, 2012

Do you have a place for this Sweetheart…

This little girl is in need of a safe home urgently. If you can provide her with that, please contact us. 

What a day….most unexpectedly I saw THE dear tiger cat again who was meantime removed from this one Hotel while Diny was still here. She hided about 100 meters far away the Hotel fense outside the Hotel under a bush and cried (as so hungry) when I came by. My eyes were filling up with tears. I believe that the boss of that Hotel might have droven her a couple of kilometres farther 4 days ago and she, smart enough, managed to find the way back.. But she, who used to be very friendly, suddenly was/is real caucious. However, I did not hesitate for just a moment and grabbed her to put her into my carryon cat bag. She was biting me real badly (got a pic of my bloddy hand…) but, even though it hurts a lot since, I did not care as all I wanted, was to bring her into safety. …Now she is indoors and …what a hard decision…Sara and I might have no choice but to take one of the 5 planned Canada cats off the list (4 are already in safety) to give HER the 5th ticket?? Oh well, she is pregnant too.. I will have her neutered this week then also. If someone falls in love with her photo and means it serious with a possible adoption, then please, contact me asap as I now feel so bad that one other cat who could have gone to Canada, will have to stay behind…” - Manuela


If you wish to give a cat or a dog a loving home, please contact us at:
liaison@harmonyfund.org
adoptiontimeinavsallar@gmail.com
manuwroblewski@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment