Sunday, April 22, 2012

Manuela updates – Saw the little escape…

I saw the poor cat again who escaped on the way to the vet out of her crate 4 weeks ago. Again she was NOT in her old territory but on the other side of the most busy highway, about 300 Yards far away from her old territory. She was still too shy to be able to catch her like when I saw her 2 weeks ago after the escape but I am really sure its her due to the white spot on her chest. She was sooo hungry. I am hoping with all my heart to see this one again once Sara is back here on Tuesday and even more to be able to catch her then. Sara, do you think its her as I do? Looking so much forward to your return to Avsallar this Tuesday!!” - Manuela


If you wish to adopt a cat or a dog, please contact us at:
liaison@harmonyfund.org
adoptiontimeinavsallar@gmail.com
manuwroblewski@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment