Sunday, April 22, 2012

This is most crazy but most sadly a true story: this after noon I walked by THE apartment complex where the white momma used to live along many other cats I regularly feed..THIS apartment complex where this Turkish man broke down in tears the other week, showing me photos of his cat on his cell phone by saying that the owner of this apartment complex would have removed all cats. However, an old German couple came out of this apartment complex; I never saw them before but started a conversation. BOTH, most reliable, CONFIRMED that ALL cats from this apartment complex are gone for good, the white momma too. They told me that another German woman saw a box with cats from there already a months ago under the window of the apartment complex owner and set them all free again but shortly after this evil person re-collected everyone and everyone was gone for good…. This old couple heard that this bastard drove all the cats (about 12 were there) and a 7 months old Shepperd mix dog into the mountains and threw all those animals into a canyon for them to NEVER be able to make it back but to cruelly die!!! 

They got this info from their gardener. The apartment complex is called “Az Öz Sitesi” here in Avsallar! With tears in my eyes and incredibly shattered I asked this old couple if they could get me the name and phone number of this most perverted bastard but they said that its a whole clan, he and a group of similar bastards, who run this apartment complex and who did it together. So the old couple confirmed that all cats are dead, everyone there knows it but what to do when there is no proof in pictures… I am posting a photo from 2 of those wonderful cats I used to care about for so long, until this most unbelievable thing happened lately.” - Manuela


If you wish to adopt a cat or a dog, please contact us at:
liaison@harmonyfund.org
adoptiontimeinavsallar@gmail.com
manuwroblewski@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment