Sunday, April 15, 2012

Success stories - Another adoption!

“I got the great news from Julie last night that I could take the dear skinny dog off the streets and that one of her friends could pick her up here on Friday..So I left here at 9 am this morning and honestly spent 9 hrs. to constantly search for her everywhere. In between I also kept on commuting to the old territory of the dear cat who escaped out of her crate 3 days ago as well as I kept on checking the spot where she escaped plus I fed everyone. However, at 4 pm I spotted the puppy about 2 km far away me, on the other side of the highway than where I saw her last yesterday. I carried her all the way back as she did not want to walk on the leash I had. Huh, this was quite exhausting. And all those ignorant tourists enjoyed their lives on the beach as usual by not caring about any animal at all. So, the dear dog girl is safe in my tiny bathroom now and can make it to Julies mom tomorrow who is based about 150 km from here. Tomorrow I will keep on searching for the dear missing cat as I wont be able to calm down before she has not been found too.” – Manuela

This sweet little girl was saved and adopted on March 29 2012. She now live a very happy life in a loving home where she is cared for everyday.

If you want to adopt a cat, dog or both, please contact us at: manuwroblewski@googlemail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment